Will's Vegan Munich Sneakers
- The uppers are formed from stitched panels made from Spanish vegan leather and a specially made Tencel™ weave knit, cut low so they sit below the ankles.
- The use of Tencel™and the perforations on the toes allows these sneakers to stay cool and breathable through the summer.
- The linings are formed from a two tone grey Tencel™ & organic cotton mix. It’s really soft to the touch, and allows socks or no socks. The linings help air circulate & they wick moisture keeping your feet dry and hygenic.
- High profile outsoles (1.5cm drop differential: 3.5cm on the heel and 2cm on the front) made in Portugal from rubber containing 70% recycled rubber content provide great cushioning and traction.
- Biodegradable compressed cardboard toe puffs, counters & insole boards (FSC®), Tencel™ sewing threads and padding. Your feet rest on biodegradable insoles made from wood fibers & natural latex. Even the lace tips & made from a biodegradable bioplastic.
Ethically made in Portugal under European Union employment, discrimination and health & safety laws.
Always and Forever Vegan!